What is Melasma & How to Treat Melasma – Are you in the search for the best ways to treat Melasma on your skin? Melasma is definitely not a desirable skin condition, instead, it can turn out to be a nightmare for most of the women. This skin problem can be caused by a variety of reasons such as the sun, genetic predisposition, hormonal changes and many more. Therefore, here we will discuss what is Melasma and effective ways to treat Melasma.
If you have had enough of this undesirable skin condition, then this is the perfect place to be in. Melasma is quite common among women, it looks like brown, tan, or blue-gray spots on the face. This usually occurs on the central face, jawline, and cheekbones on the facial skin. The best ways to prevent Melasma from occurring is to avoid the things that trigger it in the first place.
What is Melasma?
Melasma is a very common skin condition that causes patchy brown, tan, or blue-gray facial skin discoloration. It is usually seen in women in the reproductive years. It typically appears on the upper cheeks, upper lip, forehead, and chin of women 20-50 years of age. The most effective prevention from this skin issue is the sun protection and sun avoidance to the most extent. Treatment requires regular sunscreen application, medications such as 4% hydroquinone and other fading creams. Below is the list of the major causes behind melasma.
- Taking birth control pills.
- Hormone replacement therapy.
- The family history of melasma.
- Other medications.
Dermatologist recommended Effective medicine to treat Melasma for women 2018
The Indian market is full of a lot of brands that claim to provide the best and satisfactory results. But not every product is trustworthy enough to get the top results. Murtela is one of the best names in the beauty and skin care industry which further involves in manufacturing the high -quality products that gives effective results. Skinsight Anti -Melasma cream by Murtela Cosmetics is one of the finest products that you can use to treat Melasma from the inside.
Skinsight Anti -Melasma Cream (Best cream to get rid of Melasma forever)
This is basically a topical cream which provides the best benefits to anyone who is facing melasma problems. It is full of a lot of effective ingredients that work in favor of your skin in every possible way. It’s cost effective nature makes it an easy choice for the people suffering from Melasmic conditions. Below is the list of some other benefits of choosing this cream.
- It removes Acne Spots and Blemishes.
- Helps in Reducing Freckles.
- Remove Dark spots and age spots.
- Cure Dull and uneven textured skin.
- Helps in Curing Hyperpigmentation.
The rate of product – Rs 365/-
Top Effective Natural remedies to cure melasma from the inside
Most people often restrict themselves from using modern day medicines because of the risk of side effects. Natural home remedies are the perfect solution if you want to get rid of melasma without any harm to your skin. To save you from doing the effort, we have here come up with the top and the most effective remedies to cure Melasma completely in less time.
- Lemon juice is a natural skin lightener with some amazing astringent properties. The acidic nature of lemon juice also helps remove the outer layer of the skin, thereby removing a layer of the hyperpigmented skin.
- The acetic acid present in apple cider vinegar makes it a powerful bleaching agent. It further helps in giving you a lighter skin tone and smoother skin like never before.
- Turmeric can also reduce the skin’s melanin and help combat melasma. The active ingredient curcumin in turmeric spice has antioxidant and skin-lightening properties which eventually reduces melasma.
- Onion juice is another effective home remedy to restore your natural skin tone. Onion juice has a range of sulfur-containing compounds that can fade dark patches or discoloration on the skin.
Melasma is one of the most common skin issues among women, especially in their reproductive years. There are both medicinal products and remedies available to get rid of the Melasma to the most extent. If you are done trying every product and method to remove dark patches then aforementioned are the most effective tips. So, if you are suffering from this skin problem, then go ahead and now start using the suitable product and remedy.