How to heal cracked heels – Cracked and dry heels are common foot problems, as there are no oil glands present on the feet which turns them drier and cracked. The skin of heels requires moisturization as there is a lack of moisture there. Furthermore, overexposure to pollution, health conditions like diabetes, thyroid, psoriasis, etc also leads to, cracked heels. One should take a few simple steps in order to keep the heels soft and smooth. Let us discuss below how to heal cracked heels.
Like other body parts, taking care of foot heels is also important. Cracked heels do not look good, this is why nourishing and moisturizing the foot plays a vital role. If not get treaded on time the cracks turn deep and cause pain as well. Providing proper medication and nourishment is important. We have bought some of the top tips to heal cracked heels below.
How To Heal Cracked Heels
There is a number of products available in the market to heal the cracks of the heels but those are highly chemicalized. Taking a few steps at home can make you get rid of cracked heels, cleaning the cracks regularly and moisturizing them is always important in order to turn them soft. here are the remedies for cracked heels below.
Banana or Banana and Avocado Foot Mask
With the several rich essential oils, vitamins and fats avocado repair the dry and cracked heels perfectly. Whereas banana turns the skin softer and smoother and provides a good amount of moisture to the heels.
- Blend a ripe banana and half an avocado.
- Apply this thick, paste over your heels and feet.
- Keep it on for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash off your feet with lukewarm water.
Vaseline and Lemon Juice Remedy For Cracked Heels
Lemons are rich in acidic properties that also restricts the bacterial or fungal effect. And Vaseline is the petroleum jelly with moisturizing properties that help you to get rid of dry and achy feet.
- Dip your feet in warm water for about 15-20 minutes
- Mix Vaseline one teaspoon and a few drops of lemon juice. Rub this mixture over your heels and other cracked parts of the feet till it gets absorbed into the skin.
- Apply this mixture and wear a pair of woolen socks. Woolen socks help trap the body’s heat and increase the effectiveness of the mixture.
Lemon, Salt, Glycerine, Rose Water Foot Mask
Lemon is the best ingredient that contains the acidic properties and works effectively on the feet. Moreover along with lemon if we blend rose water and glycerine this turns to be an effective formula that easily heals the cracked heels. The glycerine extracts n the packs makes the heels extremely soft. and rose water with anti-septic properties helps to heal the cracks.
- Take a bowl and mix one tablespoon of each ingredient.
- Make sure to clean the heels before applying this formula.
- Apply the mixture regularly on the heels at night and rinse off in the morning with lukewarm water.
Coconut & Olive Oil For Cracked Heels
Olive oil with nourishing properties is an effective healer that makes the heels soft and supple. Olive is best for skin and health and turns your heels beautiful.
On the other hand, coconut oil also works wonders on the skin and helps to heal the cracked heels and remove dead skin cells. it has the ability to penetrate deep layers of the skin.
- Apply the coconut or olive oil on the heels at night.
- Massage it on the heels regularly for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash in the morning with lukewarm water.
Mentioned above the top tips to heal the cracked heels will help you to the best to cure your cracked heels. You can simply opt these remedies at home and make your heels soft and supple. Heels require moisture and deep nourishment and all the mentioned tips include the natural formulas which heal your cracked heels naturally.