Best Lip Balm in India – Looking for top lip balm brands of 2016 and 2017 of India. So that you can protect your lips from the sun and other factors. OR Looking for a good lip balm brands recommended by dermatologists? When you use moisturizer and eye creams and everything to protect your face from the harsh sun, the wind, dust, and dirt etc, then why not the delicate lips! Did you know, the skin of the lips is 16 times thinner than your facial skin? It is very delicate and needs constant moisturizing to keep them away from chapping.
The lips being thin, no hair follicle or oil glands, it needs constant moisturizing. When we ignore this part, they become chapped, itching, peeled and even make way for blood. The skin is delicate and needs constant hydration. Now that the winters are approaching and are on the edge, we will feel more of taking care. Now you cannot carry your Vaseline everywhere which is not hygienic as well cannot apply home remedies like ghee (as per my mom’s best remedies) every time out. We bring you best lip balm in India which offers the things you need for that proper care.
Top Lip Balm Brands Available In India for Men & Women (2016 – 2017)
Winters are horrifying for lips but this time make it softer by gorging in one of the best lip balms in India! Want those pink lips? Do you want a lustrous and softer on touch talk? Then surely have a look at the enlisted brands which offer greater variety.
Murtela Lip Balm (Fastest Selling Lip Balm Brand of India)
Best lip balm in India goes to Murtela! This comes in strawberry flavor with a light fragrance. It has good ingredients list with essential oils like coconut, jojoba and almond oil etc. if you have issues like wrinkles on lip area, then this is very effective as it keeps the lips hydrated for longer hours. This lip balm contains SPF 15 and claims to improve the elasticity as well with moisturizer which makes then triple care product. The price of this medicated lip balm brand is Rs 59.
Vaseline Lip Therapy (Top Rated Lip Balm Brand of India)
Vaseline is a brand which has been associated since ages for their dry care products of petroleum jelly. The lip therapy contains a range of 4 balms which comes in Cocoa glow with brown packaging, Rosy glow with pink packaging and total moisture in liquid balm and the original Vaseline in balm form. They are easy to apply and offer great moistening effect. They are available in two tinted flavors for the color lovers. It is priced at Rs 100 for 4 grams.
Nivea has a good offer for you when it comes to hydrating dry lips! It has shown great results and is used by millions around the globe. Great flavor and fragrance with taste, the two range are:
- Fruity Shine: This range is the tinted one with cute hues added to the lip. It makes the lips soft and has a sweet smell. This cream is available in strawberry, pomegranate, pear shine and cherry flavor. It comes at a genuine price of Rs 129.
- Repair and Protection Med Protection: This one is non-tinted with great healing properties. If you have dried and chapped lips then this is best for you. It comes with SPF 15 with ingredients rich in wheat germ oil & Bisabolol. It available at Rs 145.
Maybelline – Baby Lips Range
Aliya Bhatt endorsed it and no need to mention the huge demand it had created over a short span. This balm is a favorite of millions of youngsters and teens around the world. It is available in 7 colors with 5 colored and 3 sheer lip balms. They have a smooth finish and come with SPF 20 in its packaging. You can buy this at Rs 150 for 4.5 grams.
Himalaya Herbals Natural (Top Rated Lip Balm Brand in India)
One of the most trusted drugstore products, Himalaya herbals brought a good variety of trusted brands for the people
- Sun Protection Lip Balm which gives broad spectrum protection from UVA and UVB rays.
- Intensive Lip Balm which helps heal sore and chapped lips.
- Strawberry Shine Lip care has a tinted flavor of strawberry.
- Soft Vanilla Lip Care has a flavor of vanilla.
Tips To Take Care Of Your Luscious Lips
Applying a balm is not enough! Healthy habits should be applied on regular basis to avoid a bad day with your lipstick not matching your lips abrasive surface. Know some quick tips to softness.
- Drink loads of water to keep hydrated.
- Avoid licking as far as possible as it makes them drier.
- Exfoliate regularly to avoid the peels.
- Use an SPF-enriched balm to protect the skin.
- Avoid the matte finish lipsticks to the max for perfect lips.
- Avoid liquid gloss which has invisible liquid to shine. It will make your lips darker with time.
- Use Vaseline or ghee applied at night for soft, pinkish and beautiful lips.
Lip Balms are the basic need for girls and women. But in India, there are a number of brands present which makes you confuse in choosing the right products. So we have listed one of the top selling lip balms brands of 2016 and 2017. So that you can choose best accordingly.